The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
The aim of the French Immersion program is to provide students with the skills they need to communicate in a second language. It enables students to develop strong fundamental skills in oral communication, reading and writing as well as providing students with an understanding of the cultures of French speaking societies. The Toronto Catholic District School Board offers a French Immersion Senior Kindergarten program at the following schools:
- Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati
- Our Lady of Wisdom Catholic School
- St. Cecilia Catholic School
- St. Cyril Catholic School
- St. Agatha Catholic School
- Our Lady of Peace Catholic School
- James Culnan
- St. Francis of Assisi (beginning Sept. 2014)
For further information, please contact the French Immersion School nearest you or contact Judith Esser, Coordinator, French as a Second Language at (416) 222-8282 ext. 2540.