Toronto Catholic District School Board
Staff Leads: John Yan, Jessica Dalinda
Mandate: to recommend nominees for the TCDSB Alumni Award and the TCDSB Award of Merit to the Board of Trustees.
Report to: TCDSB Student Achievement, Religious Affairs and Human Resources Committee.
Frequency : To meet quarterly.
1. The Nomination Committee shall meet at least three times per year to:
- Develop a process for selecting appropriate nominees for the Alumni Award and Award of Merit
- Build a database of nominees for consideration, who fit the criteria for the Alumni Award and Award of Merit
- Promote the nomination process to the TCDSB and Catholic community
Composition of the Committee:
2. The Nomination Committee would be comprised of:
- Director of Education or her/his designate
- Past Chair and Current Chair of the Board
- TCDSB Superintendent Student Success or his designate
- TCDSB Field Superintendent
- TCDSB Student Records Representative
- At least one TCDSB Alumnus/a
- Representative from the Archdiocese of Toronto
- Representative from the Angel Foundation
- Representative from the Communications Department