Using the Ontario Ministry of Education online courses and resources, we at TCDSB are able to provide our students with additional opportunities to succeed. eLearning helps them to personalize their learning plan to address their education goals.
As students works towards graduation, they can:
- Select from a wide variety of high-quality online courses through the provincial Learning Management System (LMS) managed by e-Learning Ontario.
- Access thousands of resources including videos, activities, maps, and interactive multimedia objects in a variety of formats through the Ontario Educational Resource Bank (OERB).
- Recover course credits they need for graduation.
- Access course material when they are away or sick.
- Reduce timetable conflicts.
- Practise new skills on line and prepare for tests and exams.
- Enhance their knowledge of and comfort with online tools and technology.
Here is a list of Tips and Strategies for Success