Here is a synopsis of the 2010 season to date:
- Marc Rasing was declared Junior athlete of the meet.
- Royan Hill came second in Midget athlete of the meet.
- Marc Rasing broke the TDCAA Long Jump and 100mH records
- Jeff Napala broke the TDCAA Triple Jump record
- Marc Rasing (Jr.100mH & L.J.), Jeff Napala (Jr. TJ), Devon Savarimuthu (Jr. 300mH),
- Matthew Tonello (Jr.Disc.), Elijah Silva (M. 800m, 1500m & 3000m, Michael Tang (M. 300mH) and Ashton Wilson-- Clarke (M.Jav) broke Brebeuf's "new" age records
- 4 Gold Medals + 1 Silver Medal + 1 Bronze Medal at the Metros Track & Field Championships
- 10 Top 4 Placings + 17 Top 8 Placings at the Metros Track & Field Championships
- Metros Track & Field Midget Champions - 37 Points
- Metros Track & Field Junior - 2nd Overall - 55 Points
- Metros Track & Field 3rd Overall - 92 Points
- Jeff Napala jumped 13.0m in the Triple jump as a Junior breaking a 40 year old Brebeuf Senior recordRead the Toronto Star article
about Marc Rasing (pictured above).