Toronto Catholic District School Board
Admissions and Registration
ELEMENTARY School Admissions (Kindergarten to Grade 8):
The following original documents (for your child) are required upon registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Catholicity (one of the following):
* Your child's Catholic baptismal certificate
* The parent's Catholic baptismal certificate (some conditions may apply)
* A letter of enrolment to the R.C.I.A./R.C.I.C. programme from a Catholic parish priest.
- Passport/Immigration Documents (if child was not born in Canada)
- Proof of Address (some examples: a lease agreement, utility bill, proof of purchase)
- Immunization Record
For further information or to make an appointment for registration, please contact your local elementary school.
Non-Catholic children of Non-Catholic parents who are not enrolled in the R.C.I.A./R.C.I.C. programme are not eligible for admittance to TCDSB elementary schools.