Sign In
schools michaelpowerstjoseph michaelpowerstjoseph 56F74523-E0DB-4EB8-BD48-BD2D492A5906 7832
/schools/Style Library/ci_upload/4d9fc283-971f-4d8c-80f8-9145f73a3ce6n.png?rev=476947935 /schools/Style Library/ci_upload/bdad0032-ad86-4c20-912c-766b96a01d12s.png?rev=-2075721134

What happens if I lose my form?

You can obtain a new Record of Hours of Community Involvement form from a secretary in Student Services. If you lose the form containing the information about your community involvement activities, you will have to re-obtain the supervisor's signature for each activity. Without these signatures, the time will not be counted towards your 40 hours.​