Navigate Up
Sign In
schools preciousblood preciousblood B093335B-A806-4D3F-A3CB-0048F9CF427D 8368
/schools/Style Library/ci_upload/f6866afe-eaf3-40d0-8493-922f742187a9n.png?rev=368009589 /schools/Style Library/ci_upload/4d4b15f8-9fa4-48bc-a664-af71157256b9s.png?rev=-1368824748

Admission and Boundary

We are still open for new admissions to our school for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please call our school at 416- 393-5258 and leave a message.  We will return your call promptly.



Apply to Elementary School
Original documents required at meeting are as follows, they include and are not limited to:
Proof of Catholicity: Baptismal Certificate; First Communion Certificate; Confirmation Certificate; letter from Catholic Parish Priest attesting to Parent/s Catholicity; letter from Catholic Parish Priest confirming registration in R.C.I.A./R.C.I.C. program and the date they will be brought into the Catholic Faith.
Proof of Age: Birth Certificate; Passport; Statement of Live Birth.
Status in Canada: proof of Canadian Citizenship; Permanent Resident Status; or any other valid status as per the Education Act, Sections 49(7) and 49.1, excluding those on valid Visitor Permits.  In accordance with Section 49.1 of the Education Act, students with ‘no status’ shall not be denied admission to a TCDSB elementary school (refer to Regulation 11).
 Proof of residency as evidenced by at least two (2) documents as per attached information.
An Application for Direction of School Support documentation, which must be signed by the owner/tenant at the time the elementary student is registered.
o   Immunization Record
(parents are required to submit information directly to Toronto Public Health as of December 2018)
Please choose a date and time to come into the school office to process the documents.
Acceptable proof of residency/current address
In an effort to further define and verify home addresses, TCDSB has included a requirement for additional documentation collected at the time of registration.  The list of options below is consistent with proof of residency documents collected by other government agencies. Two pieces of documentation are required, one from list ‘A’ and one from list ‘B’.     


Please provide at least one (1) of the following:
·      Ownership/Tenant Lease Agreement
·      Utility Bill
·      Bank Statement
·      Phone Bill
Please provide at least one (1) of the following:
§  employer record (e.g. pay stub, letter from employer on company letterhead)
§  school, college or university report card or transcript
§  Child Tax Benefit statement
§  most recent income tax Notice of Assessment
§  insurance policy (e.g. home, tenant, auto or life)
§  Ontario motor vehicle permit (plate or vehicle portions)
§  property tax bill
§  statement of direct deposit for Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
§  statement of Employment Insurance Benefits Paid (T4E), Old Age Security (T4A) or Canada Pension Plan Benefits (T4A) (P)
§  Any of the following statements from a bank, trust company or credit union:
o   Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
o   Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)
o   Registered Home Ownership Savings Plan (RHOSP)
§  Workplace Safety and Insurance Board Statement of Benefits (T5007)
§  Canada Pension Plan Statement of Contributions

​ ​​​​​