Sign In
schools stisaacjogues stisaacjogues 2D257D4B-B913-444A-BFF3-61CEFB836C6B 8420
/schools/Style Library/ci_upload/c3e24da4-0a17-4c9d-aba2-10eccdfac7a5n.jpg?rev=1544520832 /schools/Style Library/ci_upload/a0c5386d-1506-4292-b50a-2df3eb371755s.png?rev=-1276300894

Admissions and Registration
New students are always welcome to our school community.
The Board makes every effort to accommodate students at the school of their choice. Placement will be offered based on the physical capacity of the school, local demand and program availability. Please be advised that living within a school boundary DOES NOT GUARANTEE PLACEMENT. When placement is not possible in the school requested, students will be offered a placement at the nearest TCDSB school with space and program availability. Transportation may be provided in accordance with our Transportation Policy and budget availability.
For general information about admissions and registration, including the new online application process, please visit the main board website.
For specific inquiries about our school, please call us any time.
To register your child in our Kindergarten / Early Learning Program please create an account and complete the online application on  You need to live within our catchment area – details of which can be verified by the school office. 
The following documents are needed to enroll all children:
1) Catholic Baptismal Certificate
2) Canadian Birth Certificate or Permanent Resident Card
3) A Utility Bill  or Lease agreement with your name and address indicated
If you are transferring your child from another publicly funded school in Ontario, you need to request a Transfer Form from your child’s current school and bring it to our school office; we will request that your child’s OSR (Ontario Student Record) be sent to our school. If your child was in a Public School, you will have to bring in a Catholic Baptismal certificate along with the Transfer Form.
If you are new to the country and wish to register your child, you will need the following documents:
1) Permanent Resident Card
2) If you are here on a work permit, you will need to present the Work Permit documentation
3) Utility Bill or Lease agreement with your name and address indicated
If you do not have these documents or have questions about your ability to register, please contact the school office at (416) 393-5315, and we would be more than happy to assist you.