Sign In
schools stjoanofarc stjoanofarc 7EF5CDF7-CDE0-4E73-8545-2631F9478AA7 8546
/schools/Style Library/ci_upload/82ce0784-8456-4658-b27a-4cdd4793eb47n.png?rev=613063935 /schools/Style Library/ci_upload/ac85e672-d4e3-43fd-bcb2-72c796665ca8s.png?rev=-1605618101

Post Secondary Information

choices pic.png

The large majority of students from St. Joan of Arc Catholic Academy enrol in college or university, but some students choose to go directly to work. This site will provide information about all three avenues.



To apply to an Ontario university, students must have two identifying numbers.


  • Your OEN (Ontario Education Number) is printed on your report cards and high school timetable. It is also available from your guidance department.
  • Your PIN (personal identification number) MUST be obtained from your guidance counselor.

Once you have these two numbers, visit the Ontario University Applications website and follow the directions.


For information about specific universities, please visit our Useful Links site, and refer to the UNIVERSITIES table. 



To apply to an Ontario Community College you require your OEN (Ontario Education Number). This number is printed on your high school timetable, your report card, and may be obtained from the guidance secretary.


Once you know your number, visit the Ontario Colleges Application Centre, and follow the directions.


For information about specific colleges and programs, please visit our Useful LInks site, and refer to the COLLEGES table. 



Be sure to visit the Useful Links page for information about apprenticeship programs and more.