Sign In
schools straphael straphael 7111BF1B-348C-491D-A2B9-76D8066B1D02 8394
/schools/Style Library/ci_upload/9c0a0cb7-21b3-49af-9a71-3338dfe7020en.jpg?rev=1314180367 /schools/Style Library/ci_upload/361750fd-39c0-44b3-b650-61b9a47f598as.png?rev=-2014294360

​​Admissions and Registration

New students are always welcome to our school community. 

The Board makes every effort to accommodate students at the school of their choice. Placement will be offered based on the physical capacity of the school, local demand and program availability. Please be advised that living within a school boundary DOES NOT GUARANTEE PLACEMENT. 


When placement is not possible in the school requested, students will be offered a placement at the nearest TCDSB school with space and program availability. Transportation may be provided in accordance with our Transportation Policy and budget availability.


For general information about admissions and registration, including the new online application process, please visit the main board website.​


For specific inquiries about our school, please call us any time.


St. Raphael Catholic School has initiated the Ministry of Education Full Day Early Learning program. All 4 and 5 year old children can be registered in our school for a kindergarten program that is play based. To register your child in this program and the school, you need to live within our catchment area – details of which can be verified by the school office.​ 

stop importantThe following documents are needed to enrol your child:

1) Catholic Baptismal Certificate

2) Canadian Birth Certificate or Permanent Resident Card

3) A Utility Bill or Lease agreement with your name and address indicated



If you are transferring your child from another publicly funded school in Ontario:

1) You need to request a Transfer Form from your child’s current school

2) You will need to bring the completed Transfer Form it to our school office; FYI:  we will request that your child’s OSR (Ontario Student Record) be sent to our school.

3) If your child was in a Public School, you will have to bring in a Catholic Baptismal certificate along with the Transfer Form.


If you are new to the country and wish to register your child, you will need the following documents:

1) Permanent Resident Card

2) If you are here on a work permit, you will need to present the Work Permit documentation

3) Utility Bill or Lease agreement with your name and address indicated


If you do not have these documents or have questions about your ability to register, please contact the school office at (416) 393-5285.