Evaluation is based upon the following: daily work, homework, quizzes, tests, assignments, projects, participation and effort. Teacher, self and peer assessment will be conducted. Evaluation is ongoing, and will include both process and product. The following marking scheme will be used:
The following is a summary of classroom expectations. These expectations have been discussed with your child and will continue to be reviewed throughout the year. When students experience difficulty in meeting classroom expectations for homework completion or good behaviour, parents will be notified.
1. Listen when someone is speaking-avoid interruptions or distractions.
2. Help maintain a positive learning environment-keep voices low.
3. Be thoughtful and courteous to others. Use appropriate language.
4. Solve problems and conflicts in a cooperative and Christian way.
5. Be punctual and come prepared for school with necessary supplies.
6. Follow teacher directions carefully and use your time productively.