Course selection is underway for the 2017-18 school year! Packages were sent home on Friday, Feb. 10th with detailed instructions. On Friday, February 24th, students are required to bring in their My Blueprint Sign Off sheet with a parent signature as well as their $100 Activity Fee.
Lunchtime help is available on Tues. Feb 14 & Wed. Feb 15. Lunch A is in room 221 and Lunch B is in room 206. See you there!
BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND! Use myblueprint.ca to research college and university programs so that you know which courses you need to take to get there.
While you're on there, don't forget to work on your IPP (Individual Pathway Plan)!
Click on the attachment to download a guide to the IPP across all grades so that you know which steps to complete first. Please note that handouts have gone home to all students in grades 9-11 containing this information.
In addition to tracking your IPP and your course selections, My Blueprint has tools to help you:
- Complete Interest Surveys (helping to determine a Pathway)
- Build customized high school course plans including goal setting and education planning
- Identify the post-secondary options that are available
- Short-list programs and occupations of interest
- Explore valuable information about apprenticeships, college programs, university programs and workplace opportunities across Canada
- Determine requirements and register for the SHSM program
- Record extra-curricular activities and more
With direct access from home, parents can get more informed and involved in their child’s education. Log in and learn about courses, graduation requirements and the endless options available to your child.