Dear TCDSB Families,
Tuesday, September 5th marks the beginning of a new school year! We look forward to welcoming students back to school. To help you and your child(ren) prepare, we’ve compiled a list of general information and resources for you to review, so you’ll know what to expect at your child’s school and the Toronto Catholic District School Board (TCDSB).
Please take a few minutes to review and register for the following important school-related information:
- TCDSB Website: From community engagement opportunities and events to news and policies, stay up to date on Board-related information.
- TSTG Bus Transportation Portal (bus students only): The Toronto Student Transportation Group (TSTG) portal provides online access to your child’s transportation information and up to the minute email notifications regarding school bus cancellations or delays.
- SchoolMessenger/Safe Arrival: Easily report your child’s absences and receive school communications throughout the year including cancellations, closures and other critical issues.
- SchoolCash Online: A safe and convenient payment option that eliminates the need to send cash or cheques to school for expenses like pizza lunches, civvies days, and field trips.
TCDSB General Information
- School Year Calendar for 2023-2024: A list of all school holidays, Professional Activity (PA) days, and other key dates.
- Resources for Parents/Guardians: Important tools and resources to help parents navigate the school system.
- Catholic School Parent Councils: Information on how to get involved in your school’s parent council to help support student learning.
- Mental Health Resources: Information about child and youth mental health and available supports, including tips for families, videos and websites.
- Board and Committee Meetings: Information about meetings, schedules, agendas and how to delegate. Public meetings are open to the public.
- Public Transportation: TTC tips and reminders related to back-to-school.
Thank you for your continued partnership in the education and safety of our school communities.
Toronto Catholic District School Board